Amir A. Khakimov
Was born on 22.07.1977 in Dyurtyuli, Bashkortostan
Married. Bringing up two children.
-in 1999 graduated with honors degree the Ufa State Aviation Technical University (USATU), profession
«Finance and credit».
- in 2008 graduated from the Bashkir Academy of State Service and Management under the President of Bashkortostan (BASSM) on the President program of preparing management personnel for Russian Federation economy branches, «Management organization» profession, speciality «Strategic Management».
• in 1999 started his career in the «Sberbank of Russia», JSC.
•in 2002 was engaged into «Ufa Engine Industrial Association» (UMPO), JSC for a post of Deputy Head of Financial Department.
• in 2009 was appointed the «UMPO» Deputy General Director for economics and finance.
Was the initiator and main coordinator of implementing the system of budgeting UMPO which is functioning successfully at present. Exercised control of the process of implementing technologies of «economical production» at the Enterprise.
In parallel with the production activity at «UMPO» worked in USATU, a supervisor of diploma works and a member of the State Commission on profession «Finance and credit».
•on 7th of September, 2012 was appointed the Managing Director of the Chernyshev MME, JSC in Moscow.
His management decisions have exercised significant influence on production and economical activity of the Enterprise:
• it was changed in principal the approach of working with creditors and loaners, that allowed to qualitatively change the structure of the enterprise credit portfolio;
• it was built the constructive work with suppliers, organized the process of timely supplying the enterprise in order to provide rhythmical production activity.
It has been reflected in the main economical indexes of the Chernyshev MME, JSC:
•takings are raised 2 times;
• individual output of one person is increased 2 times;
• operational profit was reached in 2015.
Москва, ул. Вишневая, 7
ММП имени В.В.Чернышева
тел: (495) 491-5740
факс: (495) 491-1913